14 November 2012

Try to be AMAZING blog...

Let see...


That's picture i took a moment after opening my blog. 3003 visitors has visit this blog an see my article..
The way still long.. Long.. Long.. Way...

But, I always tried to make this blog active and became amazing blog.
I still searched the main topic for this blog..
Since I  realized that my passion was writting, I would write anything, everything all about my experiences, my poem, my script, my story, my everything..

Thank you for all my readers, thank you for all of you support...
Become amazing reading by comment my article..
At last, I just could say THANK YOU... ARIGATOU.... KAMSAHAMIDA.... KAMSIA.... XIE XIE... GRATIAS...

because of you always accompany my journey to be a great writter..


For my beloved sista 'Ilana Tan'... I would like to be like you.. :)


Happy reading, enjoy this Blog... :)

2 komentar:

  1. Hi, Luisa.

    it's so nice to read your articles, because i always can imagine your feeling and passion trough your writing.

    well, i just can wish that you can reach and accomplish what you wish for. ok, keep on moving and trying.

    sorry before, in this article, i found some mistakes in grammar. if you don't mind, below is my correction. that's what i have found.

    BTW, just try to be your self and don't follow anybody. Because you can be a better person when you become yourself. ok ^_^

    thank you
    --------------------------


    That's picture i took a moment after opening my blog. 3003 visitors HAVE VISITED this blog AND SEEN my article..
    The way IS still long.. Long.. Long.. Way...

    But, I WILL always TRY to make this blog active and BECOME AN amazing blog.
    I AM still SEARCHING the main topic for this blog..
    Since I realized that my passion was writting, I would write anything, everything all about my experiences, my poemS, my scriptS, my storIES, my everything..

    Thank you for all my readers, thank you for all of youR supportS...
    FOR BecomING amazing readERS by commentING my articleS..
    At last, I just could say THANK YOU... ARIGATOU.... KAMSAHAMIDA.... KAMSIA.... XIE XIE... GRATIAS...

    because you always accompany my journey to be a great wriTer..


    For my beloved sista 'Ilana Tan'... I would like to be like you.. :)


    Happy reading, enjoy this Blog... :)

    BalasHapus
  2. @ANTI:
    I really appreciate to you. Thank you so much to correct my mistakes. I will study hard and next time, i hope that my articles will not have a mistake. Anymore.. Thank you.. ^^

    BalasHapus

Sila komentar. Komentarmu adalah penyemangat untuk tulisan berikutnya! See ya! ^^